Cricut Maker changes everything.
It handles fabrics, leather, paper, and balsa wood with effortless precision. Cuts sewing patterns in just a few clicks. And places more creative possibilities than ever at your fingertips. Meet Cricut Maker – the ultimate smart cutting machine.
A whole new material world.
Cricut Maker quickly and accurately cuts over 300 hundred materials, from the most delicate paper and fabric to the tough stuff like matboard, leather, and basswood. Now your creative potential is exponential.
The tools you need. Today and tomorrow.
Cricut Maker offers the widest range of tools for cutting, scoring, writing, and adding decorative effects – all so you can take on virtually any project you can imagine. Plus, with more tools coming, Cricut Maker grows with you as you master each new craft.
The power of a professional machine. The simplicity of Cricut.
- Cuts the most materials. Cricut Maker cuts hundreds of materials quickly and accurately, from the most delicate paper and fabric to matboard and leather.
- Expandable suite of tools. With a wide range of tools for cutting, scoring, writing, and adding decorative effects, Cricut Maker grows with you as you learn each new craft.
- Rotary Blade. With its gliding, rolling action, this blade cuts through virtually any fabric quickly and accurately – without backing material.
- Knife Blade.1 This extra-deep blade slices through heavier materials like 2.4 mm (3/32”) balsa wood and matboard with ease.
- QuickSwap tools.1 Effortlessly switch between tools for pro-level scoring, engraving, debossing, perforation, and other decorative effects.
- Adaptive Tool System. This professional cutting technology intelligently controls the direction of the blade and adds up to 10X more cutting force.
- Digital sewing pattern library. Access hundreds of patterns from brands like Simplicity® and Riley Blake®. Pick a project, and the machine cuts all the pieces you need.
- Easy-to-learn Design Space® software. Fully loaded with advanced features including Offline Mode, Print Then Cut, and SnapMat™. For iOS, Android™, Windows®, and Mac®.
- Flexibility to upload your own designs. Use your own images and fonts for free in a variety of standard file formats.
- 50 ready-to-make projects. Includes 25 digital sewing patterns plus more projects that demonstrate what Cricut Maker can do.
More power. Greater precision. Unparalleled control.
Only Cricut Maker features unique, commercial-grade technology that controls the direction of the blade and the cut pressure to match your material. Plus, with 10X more cutting power, you can take on more materials than ever.